What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy or Naturopathic Medicine is a form of alternative medicine that blends modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine. The naturopathic philosophy is to stimulate the healing power of the body. Focus is placed on the underlying cause of the disease or illness, not the symptoms. Naturopathic Medicine offers an array of therapies that are utilized in combinations to best heal the body.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Autism Spectrum
- Bones: Osteopenia/Osteoporosis
- Cancer Wellness Program
- Chronic Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue
- Cleanse & Detoxify Program
- Digestive Problems
- Heart & Circulatory Problems: Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Numbness
- Hormonal: Male/Female, Thyroid, Fertility
- Immunity: Lung Diseases, Allergies, Sinus Issues, Asthma
- Mental/Emotional: Anxiety, Depression, Addictions, Memory, Insomnia
- Neurological Problems
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Pain and inflammation: Arthritis, Injuries, Headaches, Migraines
- Skin Problems: Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
- Weight & Metabolism Program
Schedule a consultation to learn about other Benefits.
Naturopathic Medicine is based on the following six principles:
- First, to do no harm
- Identify and treat the cause
- To teach the principles of healthy living and preventative medicine
- To heal the whole person through individualized treatment
- Prevention is the best cure
- To support the healing power of the body
Ask us how!
Schedule a consultation take the first step in your journey to optimal health
Where is Naturopath offered?
955 Major Mackenzie Dr. West, Unit 106
8333 Weston Rd., Suite B05